Term Of Use
Definition of Service
What is meant by the service are all forms of services and content that is presented by www.cari.africa,
and all materials displayed or posted on the site in the form of content (including, but not limited to, text, information,
data, graphics, news, photos, images, illustrations, audio, video). www.cari.africa absolutely entitled to modify, edit,
cancel or suspend the services and content for its own reasons without asking for permission and approval of the user or member.
Use of the Service
By accessing and using this service, you agree to our terms:
- www.cari.africa not allow the misuse of the service for the things that break the law, both the laws in your country and in International, whether written or not;
- www.cari.africa not responsible for the content of advertisements and content of members and other users;
- www.cari.africa not responsible for the use of your data by third parties, either advertise or use the ad;
- www.cari.africa not guarantee it will always be the availability of services;
- www.cari.africa not guarantee the security of your data in www.cari.africa, either in the form of contacts, email, images, video and others from those who are not responsible and take advantage of your data in www.cari.africa. However, www.cari.africa make every effort to keep it;
- www.cari.africa prohibit the use and appearance of adult sites (porn), this applies both with regard to contents, links (links), as well as pornographic images for any reason, either directly or indirectly;
- www.cari.africa prohibits advertising and or illegal adult products such as penis enlargement, sex dolls, enhancing vitality, stimulants, improvement body, slimming, body penggemuk, sleeping pills, drugs, etc;
- www.cari.africa prohibit any activities that disturb the harmony of religions, group, or society in general.
- www.cari.africa strictly prohibited SPAM activities or email using existing services to us;
- www.cari.africa strictly prohibits abuse, harass, threaten, or threaten mimic www.cari.africa other users;
- www.cari.africa strictly forbidden to send or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content offense, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or the rights of third parties;
- www.cari.africa strictly prohibits the use for the purpose of unauthorized or illegal;
- www.cari.africa strictly forbidden to send or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, or communication or solicitation designed for the purpose Hacking, Cracking, Carding or other criminal acts;
- www.cari.africa forbid you break the law, including but not limited to copyright laws.
- www.cari.africa forbid you send advertisements, news stories and comments related to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing scheme, or off-topic content;
- www.cari.africa forbid you to advertise, or solicit, any user to buy or sell a product or service that does not belong to you;
- www.cari.africa not allow the seller or buyer advertise counterfeit products, imitation, replica and fake;
- www.cari.africa entitled to the data loaded in www.cari.africa, but www.cari.africa will not use the data for unlawful activities such as spamming, Pishing, etc;
- You obey the rules and regulations have been enacted and will apply in www.cari.africa. Things that are defined in this page can be set at a later time;
Loading Content on the Service
With includes all materials (data, images, information, etc.) to www.cari.africa, you warrant that you have the right to all of the material;
www.cari.africa reserves the right to disconnect and stop all services and accounts www.cari.africa unilaterally,
without prior notice. With termination and termination www.cari.africa account, automatically the right to
use your services will be deleted.
If you want to stop www.cari.africa account, you can simply stop using the entire service www.cari.africa.
the user is expected to check periodically.
Conditions of Use apply since www.cari.africa Online.